Raise your hand if you secretly enjoy the craziness that revolves around the RSA Conference. If you’ve never been, and you’re in the security industry, you’re missing out! It’s not only the place to pick up the latest in security trends but it’s an onslaught to your senses.
Why Attend? One Conference. Infinite cybersecurity impact.
- Get on-site demos and learn about the latest cyber technologies
- Connect with the leaders in the industry
- Network with peers
- Meet up with partners and strategize
- Keynotes to inspire
Be our guest this year. Register with our special code shown below to gain entrance to the Expo arena. Visit the large halls at the Moscone but also come visit us at the Early Stage Expo in the Marriott just down the street from the conference. I have a few meeting times still open. Email me and let’s have a quick one-on-one.
Register for the RSA pass Expo Plus Pass using code EXU9Pack on this page: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us19/register
Hours when the Early Stage Expo is open:
- Tuesday March 5, 2019 5:15 PM – 6:30 PM (CyBEER Ops)
- Wednesday March 6, 2019 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday March 7, 2019 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL OFFER!
For three days only, they’re rolling back to Discount Period pricing for the first 500 people who take advantage of this special Valentine’s Day offer. That means you’ll save $900 off the onsite cost of a Full Conference Pass. Just enter the code 8U9VALENTINEW when you register. Offer ends at 11:59 PM on Friday, February 15.
Be a part of Public Sector Day and moving the industry forward.
If you’re in the Public Sector, plan to attend RSA Conference 2019 and Public Sector Day.
As a partner of Carahsoft, we are happy to help sponsor a special public sector networking reception on Monday, March 4th after Public Sector Day with food, drinks, and music at CityNights. Be our guest.
- Register here for the reception (or copy and paste this link to your browser: https://carahevents.carahsoft.com/Event/Details/79332-packetviper)
- For entry to the event, please wear your badge from RSA Public Sector Day. Haven’t registered yet? Click here.
PacketViper. Lightweight deception. Heavyweight results.