Pittsburgh, PA, February 21, 2019 – PacketViper, a leading provider of cybersecurity deception solutions, today announced version 5.0 of their active, threat facing deception platform. PacketViper 5.0 includes an updated user interface and an array of enhancements to improve user experience.
Benefits of Cyber Deception from PacketViper 5.0 include:
- A refreshed graphical user interface (GUI) that simplifies and enhances the user experience and access to key deception related functions
- Enriched, fully customizable dashboard capabilities
- Improved decoy management, monitoring and deployment
- Enhanced deception-based, on-network 3rd party risk management and policy enforcement
- Easier ability to view and act on threat intelligence derived from decoys
- Extension of the API to simplify the import of third-party threat intelligence
- Hundreds of optimizations and improvements
“This 5.0 release deepens our core deception capabilities and focuses on making that functionality more intuitive with improved usability and deception performance interfaces,” commented Donald Gray, CTO of PacketViper. “This software offers robust, scalable and flexible deception capabilities that support our customer’s desire to derive practical, real-world results from their deception deployments.”
CEO Francesco Trama added, “PacketViper 5.0 changes the narrative on cybersecurity deception solutions. Deception is an underutilized, highly effective cyber defense approach. Alternative solutions are costly, complex and most importantly, don’t go to work until the threats are on the network. Practical cyber leaders look to keep threats off of their network. PacketViper 5.0 is the only deception solution to introduce lightweight, agentless deception at the reconnaissance stage of the kill chain to stop threats from getting on the network in the first place.”
PacketViper will be exhibiting at RSA Conference Early Stage Expo, an innovation space dedicated to promoting up-and-comers in the industry, March 5-7 at the Marriott Marquis, San Francisco. Sit in on a brief demo of how Cyber Deception can be used for dynamic defense, relief of operational costs and burdens, and vendor risk monitoring.