Sr Technical Sales Engineers (Brief):
- searching for new clients
- developing long-term relationships with clients
- persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery;
- negotiating contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
- providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
Software Engineer (Brief)
- Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, AJAX, HTML5 or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
Channel Managers (Brief):
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.